* 10/2012 – Nowadays Cyberia Service Managing partner, Cyberia Service offers cutting-edge support in terms of application development, infrastructure management. Cyberia Service ten-member group is customer-oriented IT Company delivering IT outsourcing services to about 50 clients in Georgia. I’m in charge of the overall management for achieving company’s goals and growth plan. I have responsibility for employees and customers’ satisfaction for Cyberia Service; approving all new positions, new hires, promotions inside the company, managing strategic vendor relations and vendor contracts, also helping refine the sales process for Cyberia Service.
* 9/2012 – 9/2013 Diplomat Georgia (Georgia) IT manager, Diplomat Georgia is a leading sales and Distribution Company. IT manager’s responsibilities are managerial duties: providing leadership to IT team through effective goal setting, delegation, communication, managing IT staff including recruitment, supervision; project management: working with business unit managers, system analysts to define detailed project requirements- goals, scope, risk and resources; service maintenance: managing application and system lifecycle, providing support and administration to ERP, DB and exchange servers.
* 05/2011 – 9/2012 VTB BANK (Georgia) Head of IT project Department, It seems to be many jobs asking for creation of Project Office department in VTB Bank of Georgia. The critical component was successfully implementing an organizational project management approach. The goal was to create and maintain information technology projects plans utilize software life-cycle methodology. Areas of responsibilities were projects’ objectives definition, assessing the projects’ profitability and overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle, including acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members. Twelve- member team was manageable by head of IT project department.
* 12/2010 – 05/2011 TBC BANK (Georgia) Deputy Head of IT Administration, In charge of managing the team’s performance: planning and controlling operational and communication expanses over 10 million dollars for IT department and through the company’s departments, help to review IT managers’ resources on achieving their goals in TBC bank, tracking annual goals’ achievement through IT departments and prepare monthly, quarter reports for project progress to executive management.
* 07/2009 –12/2010 TBC BANK (Georgia) Deputy Head of IT Operations, In charge of managing the seventeen- member team’s performance: controlling and planning annual goals for IT Operations’ department, striving for stability and consistency in their operations, changes to validated procedures, being responsible for of robust change process.
* 09/2008 – 07/2009 TBC BANK (Georgia) IT Consultant at IT Department, IT project manager and IT administrative team assistant. Participant in decision making processes to shape IT strategy and to meet the business concerns.
* 11/2007 – 09/2008 TBC BANK (Georgia) Change Manager / IT Department Purpose was to control the process of implementing major changes to the IT field, to create document describing the procedures required to run and maintain an application or infrastructure component. Change management process was built and aligned with ITIL framework.
* 12/2009 – 2010 Caucasus School of Technology (Georgia) Lecturer, Give the course to bachelor degree students in Caucasus School of Technology. Prepare the course in Computer Design and Architecture. The goal was to give the first practical introduction and survey of the common commercial architectures on the design of computer systems. Course included approach on Digital Logic Design.
* 2007 – 2008 Georgian Technical University (Georgia) Lecturer, Involve in giving management basic courses to the students of Electrical engineering Department in Georgian Technical University.
* 03/2007 - 09/2007 MARS IS (France) Urbanization Analyst of IS, Business Infrastructure Support team is charged with support local business infrastructure on European sites of MARS Inc. I delivered the system map (applications, infrastructure elements). Choose a specific tool for System Map management. Also I redacted and followed-up Game-plan for regional projects. All this work conformed to ITIL framework.
* 04/2006 - 09/2006 Adamentium (France) Programmer-analyst (Intern), Adamentium is an innovative French company specialized in protecting the minors among the Web users. I developed the module of their product, which is in charge of filtering and controlling the web in Russian and Japanese languages. Utilized utilities / tools: JAVA, MySQL.
* 07/2005 - 08/2005 LGI2P (Grand Ecole –France) Programmer (Intern), The laboratory LGI2P is one of the research centers of EMA “Ecole des Mines d’Alès”. The principal axes of research are: Intelligence of typesetting system, risk and decision, systems credibility, bioinformatics. The mission consisted in developing java program based on graph technology. Tools: JAVA, PHP, MySQL.
* 2005-2007 Institute EERIE of EMA (Ecole des Mines d’Alès). Masters in IT Management
* 2001-2005 French Institute of Information Technology. Bachelor’s degree in ICT.
* 2001-2005 Georgian Technical University. Masters in Management.
* 1996-2000 Georgian State University. Bachelors in Internationals Relations.
* Intensive Short Course in Project Management in Taiwan, Taipei (May-June 2010) Intensive courses ITIL V2 foundation, Service Level Management.
* Received an award for the best complex business solution presented at Georgian IT Innovation conference. (Represented by TBC Bank, October 2008)
* Received an award for a technical article “How to decipher the password”, published in the review “Navigator” in Georgia.
* Award for the best managerial article in the GTU, 2001.Subject: “Tariffs and taxes”.